Reasons To Hire Me
You and your home purchase are my #1 priority. All of my education, experience, certifications, and equipment make me the best choice for your home inspection.
I have extensive experience in all of the construction trades and I have the education to back it up.
I hold over 22 certifications in all aspects of home inspection and construction.
I use the best tools and equipment, and I am continually looking for new ways to provide a better inspection for YOU!
Experience / Education
- I have 20 years experience in the construction industry, with everything from estimating, site development, and every building trade all the way to the finishing touches.
- My Bachelor’s degree in Economics allows me to quickly prioritize items by their potential cost impact in your inspection.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, so I am able to understand the why behind the most important systems in your new home.
- I am a Certified Professional Inspector®
- I am a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- I completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
- I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
- I aced InterNACHI’s Safe Practices for the Home Inspector course.
- I mastered InterNACHI’s 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know course.
- I excelled in InterNACHI’s Residential Plumbing Inspection course.
- I dominated InterNACHI’s Residential Electrical Inspection course.
- I conquered InterNACHI’s Roof Inspection course.
- I crushed InterNACHI’s HVAC Inspection course.
- I trounced InterNACHI’s Exterior Inspection course.
- I whipped InterNACHI’s Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior Inspection course.
- I beat InterNACHI’s Deck Inspection course.
- I walloped InterNACHI’s Moisture Intrusion Inspection course.
- I clobbered InterNACHI’s Inspecting Foundation Walls and Piers course.
- I overtook InterNACHI’s Radon Measurement Service Provider course.
- I slaughtered InterNACHI’s Commercial Inspection course.
- I destroyed InterNACHI’s How to Perform Energy Audits course.
- I fulfill 30 hours of Continuing Education every year.
- I own and use state-of-the-art equipment:
- a gas-leak detector
- Infrared camera
- Ridgid Sewer Scope
- Digital moisture meter
- Infrared thermometer
- I am available on Saturdays.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
Click Below To Schedule Your Inspection
Don’t see a time that works? Call or text 503-893-8468
There may be an appointment available that isn’t showing up on our calendar.